Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Men Answer: What will make you ask a girl out on a date?

“She has to be pretty. Should smell nice as well”.
-Eric, Visualizer

“Pretty face, really nice skin, and a lot of character”.
-DJ, Graphic Artist

“Ten points for being sexy, five points for being a good conversationalist”.
-Topher, Marketing Assistant

“Hindi magaslaw, funny, and pretty”.
-Kim, Visualizer

“I don’t need a shampoo commercial type of girl. Basta if I see her, I’ll know if I like her”.
-Alex, Webpage Designer

“Gusto ko ‘yung medyo chubby na may dating”;
-Manny, Computer Technician

“If we’re good friends already but there’s still a side of her that I’d want to get to know better”.
-Ced Solidon, Writer


***Girlfriend Mag

Woman Answer: What will make you say yes for a date?

“If the guy is a long time friend and whom I want to fall for”.
-Chan, Graphics Artist


How about you? Want to have some comments? Feel free to post it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ. I am Ced Solidon. From what issue did you get this? Saw this when I googled my name. Haha.

Anonymous said...

I got it from 2007 issue of Girlfriend Magazine. I'm just not sure of what month. Toni Gonzaga is the Cover Girl.

Anonymous said...

Oh. Alright. Thanks!