Sunday, March 16, 2008

As If I Know

This is it! I've been waiting for so long to post this. One of the short stories I've submitted to LUMAD. 2006 edition. But this one is in English version. Hope you guyz will have fun in reading!

"As If I Know"

My tummy's empty that's why I went to my group's tambayan- The canteen. All alone! And of course, I order my favorite 'food trip'- the sttaphegi, rumbled letters from the word 'spaghetti'. (haha..pauso..) Its very tempting especially if its hot and filled with melted cheese. hmmm.. yummy!..

Finally, Im full! Now, ready for the next agenda. Retouch! But I dont want to waste time to go to CR because my next subject will start in few minutes.

Powder here.. Lipstick there.. Eyeshadow here.. Mascara there.. Blush-on here.. Eyeliner there.. Presto! Kikay again(assuming I'm beautiful..harhar..) Until I keep all my 'anik-anik'(beauty kits) before going to classroom.

But wait! Someone caught my eyes and juicemiyo! He's Super Duper to the Maximum Levelacious Handsome to the nth power! Who is he? If I would describe him, his hair is relaxed.. With fair complexion.. And the face, Whoa! it kills me! Argghh!! I think I need to order rice now because I already have my new dish(lolz). His eyes are very attractive especially his eyelashes.. And his cheeks looks like fresh from Japan because of redness. His lips are kissable! Even if he wears a pink polo, his presence is still like a body builder.. That papa really looks like a celebrity huh! Or a commercial model of toothpaste because of his white and beautiful teeth! I'm ashamed to say but he overlapped my beauty. Damn!

Haaayy... he's sooo cute! Wait, I think he is coming over here. But there's nobody at my back even in front! Gosh, few more steps he is super close to me now! Three..Two..One.. - he stopped. and take note, at my table!

That's not all, he even sat there! Wow dude,heavy! Sooooo loooong is my hair! Maybe he also wants to know me? Im perspiring! (yeah use that term). Its ok for me even if I'll be late with my class as long as I'm with this papalicious!

"Excuse me, miss!", Mr. Cutie said.

Heaven is it! Think of it naman, a guy like him is talking to me. Why? Maybe he had a crush on me? Ayie!!..

"Yah, may I help you?", I said(geez, sossy mode).

This is the moment! This is it! This is really is it!

"Ahmm.. Can I borrow your make-up? I forgot to bring my own. Can I? Please? Just a second. I cant make retouch of my face eh. Is it ok,sister?

I think...... I'm living in a wrong PLANET!

STUPID!


-END-

Original version available in 2006 edition of Lumad

No comments: