Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Solving Rubik's Cube in Less Than 5 Secs!

Believe it or not, me, myself, and I can solve the Rubik's Cube in less than 5 seconds. you wont believe it? Then watch this video.



See I told yah. I can do it! hahahaha.. LoL! (Laging Online).. Seriously, it's 3 minutes and 30 secs. Im still practicing to break my own record. I wonder how other people can do it in few seconds (sigh..). If your interested how do I solve it, watch the video I uploaded in youtube : search for the keyword "chepzkie".. It is also available here in my blog's videos, on the right side.


WARNING: Solving the Rubik's Cube is an addictive hobby. Just make sure it wont interfere in making school reports or projects and passing it in its due date. Am I right? Classmates?. hehehehe. (Tamaan Sapul!) =)

No comments: